Wednesday 30 May 2012

Reviews/Testimonials

 


In 2009 Phil painted both the upstairs and downstairs of our home. In 2010 he built our backyard fence. In both instances we were very pleased with the quality and detail of the work. He also took the time to explain his rationale for the materials chosen and took care to ensure we endorsed his choice. All in all, we highly recommend his work and trust him emphatically.
Heidi Penning
Kingston, Ontario April 20, 2011
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity 

 

When we moved into our house it was badly in need of updating .There was wall paper that had to come down and the walls were all marked up, holes, scrapes etc. Phil came in removed the wall paper, fixed all the scrapes and holes, painted our whole downstairs and most of our upstairs. When he was done our house looked absolutely amazing! Our house was brand new again. I have never seen someone put that much detail and effort into a house before, especially mine!
My wife was so impressed she had him come back and refinish our kitchen cabinets and now they look amazing! Our house looks like something you would see in a magazine picture. I am going to have him back to renovate our basement. I would recommend Phil the Painter Renovations to anyone who wants top notch quality workmanship done in their house or anywhere else! He is the best I have ever seen.
Kevin Smith
BDK Foam insulation
Kingston On

 
Phil the Painter:


 Phil was highly recommended by someone whose judgement I trust greatly.  Even so, I was a bit taken aback by Phil’s confidence in his ability to transform my house, as at the time I thought it just needed a few touch ups.  As we walked through the house, a process which took at least two hours, I started to understand that the entire place needed a complete paint job.   I was getting my house ready for sale, and this was going to hold up the process!
  Phil agreed to start immediately, and was dedicated not only to totally transforming my house by his painting skills, but by working weekends and long days in order to get the job finished as quickly as possible.  He also gladly did other things as they came up including hanging pictures, drapery hardware, etc. etc. 
  My realtor had viewed the house prior to painting and his reaction when he saw the finished product was “WOW”.  My house was listed, and within two days I had accepted an offer.  I believe the outstanding job Phil did on the entire house contributed greatly to the successful result.
  Due to Phil’s dedication, enthusiasm and outstanding work, I have already hired Phil to paint the whole interior of my new house, and have also recommended him to friends!
 Thank you Phil!
Mary
Kingston On

 
I hired Phil in January 2012 primarily to update my kitchen which was very tired looking. He took the time to go over all the options available to me with regard to cabinet refinishing, paint types and colors and counter-top details.
 He did a fantastic job and I am thrilled with the results. If you go to his website you will see pictures of the kitchen, before and after. I have asked Phil to come back and redecorate most of the main level of my house (bungalow) as well as refresh many areas in the basement. He is very detail-oriented, professional, efficient, clean (never leaves a mess), creative, trustworthy and provides great value and excellent work.
I highly recommend Phil the Painter Renovations.
Wendy

Top qualities: Great Results, High Integrity, Creative
“February 2012: After experiencing what a great job Phil the Painter Renovations did in my kitchen, I asked Phil to paint my master bedroom and replace the flooring from carpet to wood laminate. The pictures on his website tell the story. Due to the natural light coming in from the east through a bay window, Phil suggested that I use a darker shade of my preferred colour on one wall, with a lighter shade on the other 3 walls. I chose grey and the results are fabulous. For the flooring, again with Phil's help and recommendations, I chose a dark wood laminate and just love the finished result. In less than 3 days, Phil moved all the furniture out of the room, removed the old carpet, laid the new floor and replaced all the furniture - leaving no mess behind. Just as before, I was very impressed and will continue to reach out to Phil the Painter Renovations for any interior or exterior work I need doing in my home. 
 Wendy, Caledon, 
Ontario” March 6, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment